Re: @@@ band to band combat; anne e. dechant @@@

The JG wrote:

>  Deadweight                                                          San
>  Francisco CA  (hi steve, --?)

Egads, no!  Head south...

>  Jon Kahn                                                                LA
>  CA  (hi steve,  ya gotta live near one of these 2)

You're getting warmer with this one.  Just a little bit further south...

>  Soulcracker                                                            San
>  Diego  (hi steve! well, maybe this one?)

Well, now you've gone too far south!

>  i know steve is in california somewhere.

Indeed, I am.  Find Disneyland - I'm about 5 miles from that particular
landmark.  For those who care, the city of Orange, CA is home.

And btw, I don't know a thing about any of these three Californian bands on
that CD of yours.

Cheers...

Steve
oncleboo at aol_com

np:  KABC

"Talking nonsense is man's only privilege that distinguishes him from all
other organisms." -- Fyodor Dostoyevsky