Re: As I work through

I would agree only up to the point where said question is asked in an accusing, "how could you" manner...

On Thu, 2 Mar 2000 12:47:21 EST Tndreamgal at aol_com wrote:

 What lurker has
contributed to me is a QUESTION, not an answer.  Not the answer "OtR is not a
Christian band," but the question "How do I balance real art . . . true
self-expression and expression of the world as I know it . . . with a desire
to show people the love of a God who I believe in and hold dearer than my own
life.  This is a big question guys.  And bravo to the lurker for not taking
it lightly.