scrawling

I wanna jump into that nice and deep pool of thought
that's streaming out of the eyes.

I want to make a happy kindergarten collage of the
words and allusions and suggestions and present as my
own little picture of what my take is on all of this.

on God.  on faith.
stringing beads of ms. lamot,
and wonderful charms of linford and karin,
the clasp of which might someone's clasping hands.

I will stay here instead, and say that I hear you.
and I appreciate so much of what is being said and am
beaming broadly at some of those speakers.

there are miles to go,
lindsey