Re: [preguntas]

From: dana brewer <daturawest at netscape_net>

>"Patchin Group" <cpatch at utelco_tds.net> wrote:
>Question One: What is Margo's (of the Cowboy Junkies) last name?

>Timmins

(thanks)

Ah, I thought so. I was listening to Bruce Cockburn this evening and
discovered that she harmonized in a few of his songs. I didn't know if it
was THE Margo, though. I've only listened to one Cowboy Junkies CD, and to
be honest, did not enjoy it, but her voice was distinct enough that it hid
in the corner of my ear and came out again to match (dingdingding! you are a
winner!) the voice that I heard from Cockburn's CD these many months later.

Allrighty then.