Instores Pittsburgh

> Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2000 12:46:04 EST
> From: JLuvzMusyk at aol_com
> Subject: Re: In-stores
>

>> JUST ADDED
>> Friday, February 25    2:00pm
>> Borders
>> 1170 Northway Mall,
>> Pittsburgh, PA 15237
>> 412-635-7662
>
> DAMNIT!!!!
>
> how come this happens now?  how come i find this out when there's no
> possible way i could get to borders?  damnit!
>
> oh, and stephani...i may have room to put you up...let me talk to my dad
> and find out if he's incredibly opposed.  i don't forsee it, though, as
> amyromania darling *did* stay with me for five whole days.
>
> and amyromania, you are dearly missed.  :(
>
> *hugz and kisses*
> jessyka

I was wondering why you weren't there.  Expected to see you.  Looked.  In
any case (yes to all of you wondering, I have been irregularly scanning the
digest).  The show was good.  Short.  But good.

Linford has aparently learned to play acordian.  He used it to back Karen on
one song.  The thing I was surprised about was the turn-out.  They had close
to 100 people there.  At a 2pm show.  With two days notice.

Linford was surprised too.  I talked to him.  I've booked them before.  I
think it's time that OtR played in da 'burg again.  When I get offline, I'm
calling WYEP and Rosebud.  It may just be time for me to start becoming a
"promoter."

OH- also of note, a really cool new version of My Love is a Fever.
Aparently inspired by Linford watching The Mickey Mouse Club until all hours
of the night.  Karen admitted to watching Judge Judy.

From the silence.
Gardner.

--
"if I turned down a free feed, they'd toss me out of the Authors Guild."

Jubal Harshaw, Stranger in a Strange Land