Re:

That wasn't a fat joke, but:

Bink sed:

>just don't make them angy.
>
>you wouldn't like them when they're angry.

And I'm pretty sure that was a fat joke.

Since there seems to be confusion over the meaning of "fat joke",
here is a list of them so everyone on this list can recognize a "fat
joke"....Sarah
ps- Sorry if I sent this twice, I am not sure if I sent it to the list the
first time or not...S

                       Yo mama's so fat and old that when God said "Let there be
                       Light", he told her to move her fat ass out of the way.

                       Yo mama's so fat n black, she jumped in the ocean and they
                       thought she was an oil spill.

                       Yo mama's so fat that she has TB... two bellies.

                       Yo mama's so fat, "Place Your Ad Here" is printed on each of
                       her butt cheeks.

                       Yo mama's so fat, a picture of her fell off the wall!

                       Yo mama's so fat, after she got off the carousel, the horse
                       limped for a week.

                       Yo mama's so fat, all of her clothes have to be custom made
                       by a contractor.

                       Yo mama's so fat, all the chairs in her house have seat belts.

                       Yo mama's so fat, all the restaurants in town have signs that
                       says: "Maximum Occupancy: 240 Patrons OR Yo Mama"

                       Yo mama's so fat, and her back is so crooked, when she lays
                       down...people say "I didn't know we had mountains."

                       Yo mama's so fat, and you're so poor, when she comes in your
                       house the tires pop.

                       Yo mama's so fat, at the zoo, the elephants started throwing
                       her peanuts.

                       Yo mama's so fat, but I fucked her anyway.

                       Yo mama's so fat, Dr. Martens had to kill 3 cows just to make
                       her a pair of shoes.

                       Yo mama's so fat, even God couldn't raise her spirits.

                       Yo mama's so fat, even her shadow has stretch marks.

                       Yo mama's so fat, even Richard Simmons laughs at her.

                       Yo mama's so fat, every time she wears high heels, she strikes
                       oil.

                       Yo mama's so fat, God created her, and on the seventh day he
                       rested.

                       Yo mama's so fat, her ass has it's own congressman.

                       Yo mama's so fat, her ass looks like two pigs fighting over a
                       milk dud.

                       Yo mama's so fat, her belly button doesn't have lint, it has
                       sweaters.

                       Yo mama's so fat, her belly jiggle is the first ever perpetual
                       motion machine.

                       Yo mama's so fat, her belt size is the equator.

                       Yo mama's so fat, her blood type is Ragu.

                       Yo mama's so fat, her blood type is rocky-road.

                       Yo mama's so fat, her car is made of spandex.

                       Yo mama's so fat, her car is made out of spandex.

                       Yo mama's so fat, her cereal bowl came with a lifeguard.

                       Yo mama's so fat, her college graduation picture was an
                       aerial.

                       Yo mama's so fat, her driver's license says "Picture continued
                       on other side."

                       Yo mama's so fat, her favorite blouse is a tent.

                       Yo mama's so fat, her nickname is "Damn."

                       Yo mama's so fat, when she sits in a chair, the rolls on her
                       legs, cover her feet like a blanket.

                       Yo mama's so fat, her picture takes two frames.

                       Yo mama's so fat, her skates went flat.

                       Yo mama's so fat, her tailor takes her measurements in light
                       years.

                       Yo mama's so fat, her yearbook picture is an aerial.

                       Yo mama's so fat, I gain weight just by watching her eat.

                       Yo mama's so fat, I gotta take three steps back just to see all
                       of her.

                       Yo mama's so fat, I had to roll over twice to get off of her.

                       Yo mama's so fat, I had to take a train and two busses just to
                       get on her good side.

                       Yo mama's so fat, I ran around her twice and got lost.

                       Yo mama's so fat, I saw a picture of her in a magazine on
                       page 4, 5, 6, 7, and 8.

                       Yo mama's so fat, I saw her in New York, and when I told my
                       friend in LA, he'd seen her too.

                       Yo mama's so fat, I shot the bitch and Crisco came out.

                       Yo mama's so fat, if she got her shoes shined, she'd have to
                       take his word for it!

                       Yo mama's so fat, if she wears fishnet stockings, they'd better
                       be 50 pound test!

                       Yo mama's so fat, if she weighed five more pounds, she could
                       get group insurance!

                       Yo mama's so fat, if she were an airplane, she'd be a jumbo
                       jet.

                       Yo mama's so fat, instead of Levi's 501 jeans, she wears
                       Levi's 1002's.

                       Yo mama's so fat, instead of wide leg jeans, she wears wide
                       load.

                       Yo mama's so fat, I've got to tell two snaps just to cover her fat
                       ass.

                       Yo mama's so fat, Jenny Craig did a credit check.

                       Yo mama's so fat, last time she went to Sea World Shamu got
                       a hard on.

                       Yo mama's so fat, NASA is going to use her to fill the hole in
                       the ozone layer.

                       Yo mama's so fat, NASA orbits satellites around her.

                       Yo mama's so fat, no one can talk behind her back.

                       Yo mama's so fat, on a scale of 1 to 10, she's a 747.

                       Yo mama's so fat, one day she was lifting up her rolls and a
                       car fell out.

                       Yo mama's so fat, one day when she got in a fight the person
                       fighting her got lost in her.

                       Yo mama's so fat, people jog around her for exercise.

                       Yo mama's so fat, she ain't on a diet, she's on a triet... She be
                       like "What y'all eating? I'll try it!"

                       Yo mama's so fat, she broke her leg and gravy dripped out.

                       Yo mama's so fat, she bungee jumped and went straight to
                       hell.

                       Yo mama's so fat, she can lay down and stand up and her
                       height doesn't change.

                       Yo mama's so fat, she can't even jump to a conclusion.

                       Yo mama's so fat, she can't just work one corner, she has to
                       work all four.

                       Yo mama's so fat, she can't lose weight, only find it.

                       Yo mama's so fat, she can't reach her back pocket.

                       Yo mama's so fat, she can't stay on a basketball court for three
                       seconds without getting called for a key violation.

                       Yo mama's so fat, she can't tie her own shoes.

                       Yo mama's so fat, she can't wear Daisy Dukes. She has to
                       wear Boss Hoggs.

                       Yo mama's so fat, she could go a week without eating and still
                       not lose weight.

                       Yo mama's so fat, she could sell shade.

                       Yo mama's so fat, she DJ's for the ice cream truck.

                       Yo mama's so fat, she don't eat Wheat Thins, she eats Wheat
                       Thicks.

                       Yo mama's so fat, she don't know whether she's walking or
                       rolling.

                       Yo mama's so fat, she don't wear a G-String, she wears an A,
                       B, C, D, E, F, G-String.

                       Yo mama's so fat, she eats biscuits like tic tacs.

                       Yo mama's so fat, she eats cereal out of a satellite dish.

                       Yo mama's so fat, she eats pumpkin pies like Skittles.

                       Yo mama's so fat, she fell in love and broke it.

                       Yo mama's so fat, she fell in the Grand Canyon and got stuck.

                       Yo mama's so fat, she fell off a boat and the captain yelled
                       "Land Ho!"

                       Yo mama's so fat, she fills up the bath tub, and then she turns
                       on the water.

                       Yo mama's so fat, she gets clothes in three sizes: extra large,
                       jumbo, and oh-my-god-it's-coming-towards-us!

                       Yo mama's so fat, she gets her toenails painted at Earl
                       Schieb's.

                       Yo mama's so fat, she gets runs in her jeans.

                       Yo mama's so fat, she goes to a restaurant, looks at the menu,
                       and says "Okay."

                       Yo mama's so fat, she got hit by a truck and asked "Who threw
                       that rock?"

                       Yo mama's so fat, she had to roll over 4 times just to get an
                       even tan.

                       Yo mama's so fat, she has 48 midnight snacks.

                       Yo mama's so fat, she has a greater gravitational attraction
                       than a black hole.

                       Yo mama's so fat, she has her own area code.

                       Yo mama's so fat, she has more nooks and crannies than a
                       Thomas' English Muffin.

                       Yo mama's so fat, she has to buy two airline tickets.

                       Yo mama's so fat, she has to get out of the car to change
                       gears.

                       Yo mama's so fat, she has to get out of the car to change the
                       radio station.

                       Yo mama's so fat, she has to grease her hands to get into her
                       pockets.

                       Yo mama's so fat, she has to iron her pants on the driveway.

                       Yo mama's so fat, she has to keep pesos in one pocket and
                       yen in the other.

                       Yo mama's so fat, she has to pull down her pants to get into
                       her pockets.

                       Yo mama's so fat, she has to put her belt on with a
                       boomerang.

                       Yo mama's so fat, she has to use a lawn chair instead of a
                       Thigh Master.

                       Yo mama's so fat, she has to use sleeping bags for tube
                       socks.

                       Yo mama's so fat, she has two stomachs: One for meat, one
                       for vegetables.

                       Yo mama's so fat, she jumped for joy and got stuck.

                       Yo mama's so fat, she jumped in the ocean and the ocean
                       jumped back and said "I'll wait my turn."

                       Yo mama's so fat, she jumped in the ocean and the whales
                       started singing "We are family!"

                       Yo mama's so fat, she jumped up in the air and got stuck.

                       Yo mama's so fat, she leaves stretch marks on the bathtub.

                       Yo mama's so fat, she looks like she's smuggling a
                       Volkswagen.

                       Yo mama's so fat, she looks like the Stay-Puff marshmallow
                       man on steroids.

                       Yo mama's so fat, she made Richard Simmons cry.

                       Yo mama's so fat, she made weight watchers go blind.

                       Yo mama's so fat, she makes Big Bird look like a rubber duck.

                       Yo mama's so fat, she makes Free Willy look like a Tic-Tac.

                       Yo mama's so fat, she makes sumo wrestlers look anorexic.

                       Yo mama's so fat, she masturbates reading cookbooks.

                       Yo mama's so fat, she measures 36 24 36, and the other arm
                       is just as big.

                       Yo mama's so fat, she needs a road map to find her ass.

                       Yo mama's so fat, she plays hopscotch like this: LA, Detroit,
                       Seattle, NY.

                       Yo mama's so fat, she plays pool with the planets.

                       Yo mama's so fat, she pulls up a chair to an all-u-can-eat
                       buffet.

                       Yo mama's so fat, she puts mayonnaise on aspirin.

                       Yo mama's so fat, she puts on her lipstick with a paint-roller.

                       Yo mama's so fat, she sat in Big Foot and made it a lowrider.

                       Yo mama's so fat, she sat on a dollar and made change.

                       Yo mama's so fat, she sat on a rowing machine and it sank.

                       Yo mama's so fat, she sat on an Oreo and unlocked the magic.

                       Yo mama's so fat, she sat on four quarters and made a dollar.

                       Yo mama's so fat, she sat on the corner and the police came &
                       said "Break it up!"

                       Yo mama's so fat, she shops for clothes in the local tent shop.

                       Yo mama's so fat, she shows up on radar.

                       Yo mama's so fat, she smells like bacon at 90 degrees.

                       Yo mama's so fat, she stepped on a scale and she saw her
                       phone number.

                       Yo mama's so fat, she stepped on a talking scale and it said
                       "Please step out of the car."

                       Yo mama's so fat, she stepped on a talking scale and it told
                       her to "Get the fuck off."

                       Yo mama's so fat, she stepped on a talking scale and it told
                       her "Sorry, we don't do livestock."

                       Yo mama's so fat, she stood in front of the Hollywood sign and
                       it just said H d.

                       Yo mama's so fat, she tried to get an all-over tan, and the sun
                       burned out.

                       Yo mama's so fat, she uses a kiddie slide for a shoe horn.

                       Yo mama's so fat, she uses a mattress for a maxi-pad.

                       Yo mama's so fat, she uses a pillow case as a sock.

                       Yo mama's so fat, she uses blanket as a washcloth.

                       Yo mama's so fat, she uses diet soap.

                       Yo mama's so fat, she uses hula hoops to hold up her socks.

                       Yo mama's so fat, she uses the carpet as a blanket.

                       Yo mama's so fat, she wakes up in sections.

                       Yo mama's so fat, she was born with a silver shovel in her
                       mouth.

                       Yo mama's so fat, she was floating in the ocean and Spain
                       claimed her as a new world.

                       Yo mama's so fat, she was in the Macy's Thanksgiving Day
                       Parade... wearing ropes.

                       Yo mama's so fat, she wears a hula-hoop for a belly-button
                       ring.

                       Yo mama's so fat, she wears a VCR for a beeper.

                       Yo mama's so fat, she wears a watch on each arm, one for
                       each time zone.

                       Yo mama's so fat, she wears an asteroid belt.

                       Yo mama's so fat, she went on a light diet... As soon as it's
                       light she starts eating.

                       Yo mama's so fat, she went on a seafood diet... Whenever she
                       saw food she ate it.

                       Yo mama's so fat, she went to a Chinese Restaurant and
                       ordered a 40oz. of gravy.

                       Yo mama's so fat, she went to sit down and the chair begged
                       for mercy.

                       Yo mama's so fat, she went to Sizzler and got a group
                       discount.

                       Yo mama's so fat, she went to the movies and sat next to
                       everyone.

                       Yo mama's so fat, she's 36-24-36... but that's her forearm,
                       neck, and thigh!

                       Yo mama's so fat, she's 36-24-36... but that's in feet.

                       Yo mama's so fat, she's got Amtrak tattooed on her leg.

                       Yo mama's so fat, she's got her own zip code.

                       Yo mama's so fat, she's got smaller fat women orbiting around
                       her.

                       Yo mama's so fat, she's half Indian, half Irish, and half
                       American.

                       Yo mama's so fat, she's moving the Earth out of its orbit.

                       Yo mama's so fat, she's not kidding when she says "I'm so
                       hungry I could eat a horse!"

                       Yo mama's so fat, she's on both sides of the family.

                       Yo mama's so fat, she's taller lying down.

                       Yo mama's so fat, the animals at the zoo feed her.

                       Yo mama's so fat, the back of her neck looks like a pack of
                       hot-dogs.

                       Yo mama's so fat, the body snatchers called home for backup.

                       Yo mama's so fat, the earth orbits around her instead of the
                       sun.

                       Yo mama's so fat, the highway patrol made her wear a
                       "Caution! Wide Turn" sign.

                       Yo mama's so fat, the horse on her Jordache jeans is real.

                       Yo mama's so fat, the horse on her Polo shirt is real.

                       Yo mama's so fat, the last time she saw 90210 she was on a
                       scale.

                       Yo mama's so fat, the only thing she can fit into at the clothing
                       store is the dressing rooms.

                       Yo mama's so fat, the only thing stopping her from going to
                       Jenny Craig is the door.

                       Yo mama's so fat, the shadow of her ass weighs 50 pounds.

                       Yo mama's so fat, the telephone company gave her two area
                       codes.

                       Yo mama's so fat, they call her "Big Fat Ho."

                       Yo mama's so fat, they changed my Physics book to say
                       "What goes up must come down, except Yo mama."

                       Yo mama's so fat, they had to baptize her at Sea World.

                       Yo mama's so fat, they had to grease a door frame and hold a
                       Twinkie on the other side to get her through.

                       Yo mama's so fat, they had to install speed bumps at the
                       all-u-can-eat buffet.

                       Yo mama's so fat, they have to run a relay race to get her belt
                       through her belt loops.

                       Yo mama's so fat, they use the elastic in her underwear for
                       bungee jumping.

                       Yo mama's so fat, they used her for a trampoline at the
                       Olympics.

                       Yo mama's so fat, we got her in the drive-in free by dressing
                       her as a Chevy.

                       Yo mama's so fat, we're inside her right now.

                       Yo mama's so fat, when her beeper went off, people thought
                       she was backing up.

                       Yo mama's so fat, when I climbed up on top of her, I burned my
                       ass on the light bulb.

                       Yo mama's so fat, when I finished having sex with her and tried
                       to roll off, I was still on her.

                       Yo mama's so fat, when I have sex with her I have to slap her
                       ass and ride the wave in.

                       Yo mama's so fat, when I said I wanted "Pigs in a blanket" she
                       got back in bed.

                       Yo mama's so fat, when I tried to drive around her, I ran out of
                       gas.

                       Yo mama's so fat, when I tried to fuck her I didn't know if I was
                       hitting the hole or a roll.

                       Yo mama's so fat, when I was done I rolled over, over again,
                       and I was still on top of the bitch.

                       Yo mama's so fat, when I yell "Kool-Aid," she comes crashing
                       through the wall.

                       Yo mama's so fat, when it says all-u-can-eat it still ain't enough.

                       Yo mama's so fat, when my dog went to fuck her he had to
                       peel too many fat rolls and said "Fuck It."

                       Yo mama's so fat, when she auditioned for a part in "Indiana
                       Jones," she got the part as the big rolling ball.

                       Yo mama's so fat, when she backs up she beeps.

                       Yo mama's so fat, when she bends over we go into daylight
                       savings time.

                       Yo mama's so fat, when she brought her dress to the cleaners,
                       they said "Sorry, we don't do curtains."

                       Yo mama's so fat, when she bungee jumps, she brings down
                       the bridge too.

                       Yo mama's so fat, when she comes down the stairs she
                       measures on the Richter scale.

                       Yo mama's so fat, when she crosses the street, cars look out
                       for her.

                       Yo mama's so fat, when she dances, she makes the band
                       skip.

                       Yo mama's so fat, when she fart the whole planet came out.

                       Yo mama's so fat, when she fell down the stairs, she rocked
                       herself asleep trying to get up again.

                       Yo mama's so fat, when she fills up the tub, she fills up the tub.

                       Yo mama's so fat, when she gets in an elevator, it HAS to go
                       down.

                       Yo mama's so fat, when she gets on the scale it says "To be
                       continued."

                       Yo mama's so fat, when she gets out of the car, she leaves
                       stretch marks.

                       Yo mama's so fat, when she goes to a restaurant, she doesn't
                       get a menu, she gets an estimate.

                       Yo mama's so fat, when she goes to a restaurant, she even
                       orders "Thank You, Come Again."

                       Yo mama's so fat, when she goes to the beach, little kids yell
                       "Free Willy, Free Willy."

                       Yo mama's so fat, when she goes to the circus she sees the
                       big top and asks "Where can I try that on?"

                       Yo mama's so fat, when she goes to the circus she takes up all
                       the rings.

                       Yo mama's so fat, when she got on the bus she turned it into a
                       low rider.

                       Yo mama's so fat, when she hauls ass, she has friends come
                       help.

                       Yo mama's so fat, when she hauls ass, she has to make two
                       trips.

                       Yo mama's so fat, when she leaves the beach everybody
                       shouts "The coast is clear."

                       Yo mama's so fat, when she opens the refrigerator, it says "I
                       give up!"

                       Yo mama's so fat, when she ordered a "My Size Meal" at
                       McDonald's they gave her a dinosaur.

                       Yo mama's so fat, when she ordered a "My Size Meal" at
                       McDonald's they gave her the key to the store.

                       Yo mama's so fat, when she played hide-n-go-seek, she hid
                       behind a water tower.

                       Yo mama's so fat, when she plays football she play offense
                       and defense.

                       Yo mama's so fat, when she plays football she plays the
                       interior line.

                       Yo mama's so fat, when she put on some BVD's by the time
                       they reached her waist they spelled "BouleVarD."

                       Yo mama's so fat, when she ran away, they had to use all four
                       sides of the milk carton.

                       Yo mama's so fat, when she runs she makes the CD player
                       skip... at the radio station.

                       Yo mama's so fat, when she sat on a rainbow, Skittle's fell out.

                       Yo mama's so fat, when she saw a yellow bus going down the
                       road she yelled "Hey! Stop that Twinkie."

                       Yo mama's so fat, when she sits around the house, she sits
                       AROUND the house.

                       Yo mama's so fat, when she sits on my face I can't hear the
                       stereo.

                       Yo mama's so fat, when she stepped on a train track, the
                       warning lights went on.

                       Yo mama's so fat, when she steps on a scale, it says "One at a
                       time, please."

                       Yo mama's so fat, when she swims, she leaves stretch marks
                       on the swimming pool.

                       Yo mama's so fat, when she takes a shower, her feet don't get
                       wet.

                       Yo mama's so fat, when she tiptoes, everyone yells
                       "Stampede!"

                       Yo mama's so fat, when she travels, she's gotta make two
                       trips.

                       Yo mama's so fat, when she turns around, people throw her a
                       welcome back party.

                       Yo mama's so fat, when she volunteered to clean cages at the
                       zoo, people walked by and said "Look at the elephant!"

                       Yo mama's so fat, when she walks across the living room, the
                       radio skips.

                       Yo mama's so fat, when she walks down the street everyone
                       yells "Earthquake!"

                       Yo mama's so fat, when she walks down the street, you can
                       hear her hips saying to each other "If you let me by, I'll let you
                       pass."

                       Yo mama's so fat, when she walks in front of the T.V., you miss
                       5 minutes of your show.

                       Yo mama's so fat, when she was born, she didn't get a birth
                       certificate, she got blue prints.

                       Yo mama's so fat, when she was born, she gave the hospital
                       stretch marks.

                       Yo mama's so fat, when she was diagnosed with the flesh
                       eating disease, the doctor gave her 5 years to live.

                       Yo mama's so fat, when she was walking in her jeans I swear I
                       smelled something burning.

                       Yo mama's so fat, when she wears a purple sweater people
                       call her "Barney."

                       Yo mama's so fat, when she wears a red dress people yell
                       "Hey Kool-Aid Man."

                       Yo mama's so fat, when she wears a yellow raincoat, kids think
                       its the school bus.

                       Yo mama's so fat, when she wears a yellow raincoat, people
                       call her "Taxi!"

                       Yo mama's so fat, when she wears corduroy pants, the ridges
                       don't show.

                       Yo mama's so fat, when she wears heels, they're flats by the
                       afternoon.

                       Yo mama's so fat, when she went to a dating service, they
                       matched her up with Detroit.

                       Yo mama's so fat, when she went to get a water bed, they put
                       a blanket across Lake Michigan.

                       Yo mama's so fat, when she went to the beach Greenpeace
                       tried to drag her ass back in the water.

                       Yo mama's so fat, when she went to the Rose Parade they
                       thought she was a float.

                       Yo mama's so fat, when she wore a shirt with an AA on it,
                       people thought it was American Airlines biggest jet.

                       Yo mama's so fat, when she works at the movie theater, she
                       works as the screen.

                       Yo mama's so fat, when the cashier at KFC asked what size
                       bucket she wanted, she said the one on the roof.

                       Yo mama's so fat, when the police showed her a picture of her
                       feet, she couldn't identify them.

                       Yo mama's so fat, when yo father fell in love with her he got
                       lost.

                       Yo mama's so fat, when your father mounts her, his ears pop.

                       Yo mama's so fat, Yo father didn't know whether to fuck her or
                       take the burro ride down.

                       Yo mama's so fat, you can pinch an inch on her forehead.

                       Yo mama's so fat, you can smack it up, flip it, and rub it down
                       all at the same time.

                       Yo mama's so fat, you can't even see her legs, it
just looks like
                       she's gliding across the floor.

                       Yo mama's so fat, you could go swimming in her
bra.

                       Yo mama's so fat, your daddy had to roll her in
flower and look
                       for the wet spot.