lurker out in the light

hey All!   In response to Lady Jen's post, yeah I'm still here.  Still
on yicky digest, though, so all of the posts are a bit dusty before I
see them.  I was out and about for Bink and Kelsey this weekend,
but laid kinda low.  I was sick last week (evil flu) and still not feeling
the best.  Plus I am still feeling antisocial and the boy (Java) was
also being uncharacteristically quiet.  Hi to all the visiting listees
who I saw and didn't talk to- no I am not usually so cranky and
unfriendly  ;)    Hugs to all the new listees whose posts I have been
skimming (and jealously wishing that OtR makes it home soon so I
can hear them too.)     -Alyssa, who had better get off her butt and
library reference service awaits her.  NP: the screams of my
classmates, during a break after a quiz that "was supposed to be