"there is a me you would not recognize"

(from over the rhine's performances in seattle:)
i am drunk from drunkenness. from the chords of cuddle from karin bergquist.
please, allow me to slur and sloth. bloodshot eyes and eyeliner cause me
possession by the hour's hour. i am so awake and blessed.
i 'will-called' oncleboo's (online over the rhine fan from cali) tix in my
name and showed up at the paradox to help him out. he offered to buy me
friday's ticket as well so i harped on it like madonna on rupert everett.
the opening act was robert deeble--he's got a story behind his voice and is
ohsofunny.
and this is female voice of me: karin with an i bloody rox. her hair, face,
makeup, clothes, she's got it all. even her bloody guitar strap is awesome!
i'm not forgetting the rest of the boots--linford's locks cause me to think
of a russian literature professor.  he's skinny as sin, but with karin
loving him, laughing with him makes him more appealing/endearing-hahah.
jack slid that guitar like baby oil an a young un's bottom! drummer man is
legendary from lone justice and the bassist is from nu orlans, as my good
friend sunny has taught me to say correctly.
boo and i sat in front; other people were waiting as well. and it was a
riot, they were reading novels while waiting!! how typical we listies are.
lol.  my friends from church loved the drunkenness as well.
greg, sorry we missed out on your hello.