Re: Re: it's only the 19th...

As Ysoie  attempts to curl into a very small ball and roll under her
computer....

I suck. And I know I suck. And I know this has been, objectively
speaking, one of the worst weeks of my life: Wednesday, I put the final
nail in the heart of that four-year disaster some of you know entirely
too much about. Thursday, a very dear friend told me he tested positive
and wanted me to hear it directly from him. (He assures me he's fine,
though.) Friday I went searching for a lost friend late at night, got
pulled over, and issued a $93 ticket for a burnt-out headlight. (The
police took SO long, as a matter of fact, that she managed to find my new
apartment by herself anyway, though not before some long minutes of 2am
panic from me.)

So as I mentioned, the state I'm currently in, if I tried to drive to
Ohio right now alone, I'd take a left at Mechanicsburg and no one'd ever
hear from me again. I know I need Rhinelanders' happy faces, and I miss
you all greatly, and I wish there were someone here to kick my ass and
get me out of here-- especially since the whole POINT was to meet you,
Dear AmyRomania (and hear bink!), and who knows when you'll return.

This is one of those times I sort of wish I was still in Pittsburgh-- at
least temporarily....

Ysoie, who is feeling EXTREMELY whiny and annoying right now, apologises
profusely to everyone, and crawls under her CPU....