Re: Till we have faces

> <jglassford at neo_rr.com> wrote:
>
> > frankenpinecone
>
> isn't this what one of the wisemen brought baby jesus?

i'm a little rusty on these baby jesus stories,  but if you say so, i'll
take your word for it.  it sounds right.   some nice rattles or a teething
ring or a pastel mobile would have done nicely, but these guys,  and
supposed ~wise~  men at that,  decide that gold and incense and spices are
what the kid needs.    my guess is the wise men weren't fathers themselves.
well,  o.k.  gold might be an alright gift,  in a way-delayed-gratification
type of idea.     Incense?   Like Mary and Joe are gonna let the kid play
with matches?   In a stable!  Filled with straw!!
wise men my as_.

goodnight.  please don't flame me for this one!

jg