Michael Kelsey, CJ, the Ball

Well, Michael Kelsey made his debut gig at Canal Street Tavern as being
the "main act" last weekend.  I guess I haven't written about it until
now, because, well, I'm just really busy...

Plus, I am shocked that Rick C. didn't post a review...

Anyway, it was great.  That's all I can really say anymore.  :)  I've
seen Michael about 10 times now, and he impresses me every time.  And
every person I drag to it ends up loving it.  Not a big shock, to me.
I always know that they'll love it. :)

To all of you going to Amy Romania's party next week, stay for Sunday's
performance of Michael Kelsey at Brady's.  Skip work.  Call in dead.
They'll understand.

Who's going to Cowboy Junkies/K&L on Monday?

Who's going to Peter Mulvey at Southgate House on the 26th?

Are Ysoi and others still working on the Rhinelander Ball?  What is the
current status?  I will help out in any way that I can.  I just need to
know what you need help with.

love is not weakness,
Dan

NP: downset. - do we speak a dead language?

+- Dan Temmesfeld     Galactic Cowboys on the Web -+
   dantemm at erinet_com      http://www.dlm.net/gc/