Re: RE: GBDB

Hello, my darlings-all.

Having just moved into a lovely new apartment in Philly, with still my
boxes all-round, I've been offline for quite some time. For the first
time ever, my mailbox got so full, mail bounced.  I still haven't been
able to read it all. I haven't been able to do much save move boxes and
paint clouds on my living room walls. My roommate, Jenny-fur, and I have
been decimating the supermarket and IKEA. As if we didn't have enough
stuff already.

I've missed you all. It's so quiet here!

And no, I haven't forgotten the ball in the least. Any new news?

Kiss to all. Share.