Re: new webpage

Bruce queried Chris with:

> > > How should they have done it?  Put a
> > > gold crown above Brian and Ric names?

In reading the bio's, I found it interesting that Linford spun the story
as if OtR was such a huge departure from Ric's musical style back in
1989.  And Maybe it was--I didn't listen to Ric then, so I can't say,
but I had never heard that side of the story before.  Has anyone else?
There used to be a few personal friends (read: a friend before a fan) of
Ric's on the list a few years ago.  Can anyone vouch for what Ric
sounded like pre-OtR?

I also found it interesting that Linford --being the wordsmith that we
all know him to be--also made it sound like that having a drummer was
optional at this point in time.  Could we be witnessing a revelation of
Darth Vader's motivations, or do you think that this is all just the
proverbial rubbing the prints off the glowing light saber?

MQ