Re: OTR Dreams

I recently had my first "celebrity" dream -- Tom Waits was sort of
dancing (karate kid one-leg style, alá the video for "Hold On") on the
stump of a tree in my back yard that fell last year in a tornado.
Strange and weird, for certain...  but cool!  I didn't talk to him
because he seemed rather intent upon his dance and I didn't want to risk
the scorn of my friend, Mr. Waits...

Take comfort cpatch.  if my memory serves me, we've had at least one
discussion thread on here before about OtR dreams.  you're not alone.

we're all weird

Later,
jon