Re: And more...

In a message dated 02/05/2000 4:57:47 PM Pacific Standard Time,
cpatch at utelco_tds.net writes:

> Recently I posted my "OTR Dreams" blurb. About two hours later I received an
>  email concerning it, the response in its totality being "you're weird...".
>  Thank you, stranger, for informing me. But think about it. Who controls
what
>  appears in their dreams? Hmmm....okay, then, I have a weird brain. I just
>  thought I'd share because it was kind of humorous, that's all- the idea of
>  Linford singing a lullaby.
>
>  --C

I can't claim to have ever had an OtR related dream, but I do recall
discussion of such things being relatively commonplace on this list about a
year ago or so.  Perhaps commonplace isn't the best word, but posts about
dreams were at least frequent enough that I recall that such discussions took
place, for whatever that's worth.

Steve
oncleboo at aol_com

np:  Beth Orton - "Trailer Park"

"I alternate between fantasy and the cold hard truth; I oscillate between the
cool and the uncouth; but I resonate to the piercing eyes of God I sought in
my youth." -- The 77's