re: several things

Wes asked:

>what's this smoking popes/otr project called
>'east timor' that i've seen for sale?

More of my famous, patented web research.

I don't think it's for sale yet.  And as far as I know, the Smoking Popes
broke up almost a year ago.  But CDNOW and Amazon both show this East Timor
thing to be released on 22 Feb 2000.  Blue Moon Boys and Jailbait are due to
be on it as well.

ebay search found nothing either.  CDNOW lists the label as IDOLS OF THE
MARKETPLACE REC., and it's the only thing the label has released or to be
released.

Where have you seen it for sale, Wes?