Ashley Peacock

Yes, I echo AmyRaven's demand for any of you Cleveland listies to go...

Ashley is cool.  He's a super great guy to talk to, plus his CD is really
good.  And it was only $7!!!  When I saw Mike Georgin earlier this month,
Ash was there and had some in his trunk...

Anyway, GO SEE HIM IF YOU'RE CLOSE!!!

I plan on waiting until he comes to Cincy... he's at least scheduled to
open for David Wolfenberger at York Street in May.  hopefully he'll be able
to play down here before then- like at Kaldi's or something...

Dan

+- Dan Temmesfeld     Galactic Cowboys on the Web -+
   dantemm at erinet_com      http://www.dlm.net/gc/