Ashley Peacock in Cleveland

Hi, everyone.

Just peeking out of the woods to let you Cleveland-area listies
know that a wonderful artist, creative guitarist, and fellow listie
lurker by the name of Ashley Peacock (hi Ash!) will be playing at
the Arabica (2785 Euclid Heights Blvd., (216) 371-4414) on Friday,
February 25.  If you're in the area (jg, this means you), go! You
won't be disappointed.  (I'll be doing my best to make this show, but
my attendance like everything else in my life at the moment will be
dependent on my current funding situation.)

Back to wandering in the trees,
Raven