The Brady's Gig Feb 19th

Hallo, all.

Just curious how many are planning to come to the
Brady's gig on Saturday, February 19 at 8pm. Amy
Romania will be there for all to finally meet. And it
may be my last gig. I don't know yet. I've been rather
frustrated and moody in my music as of late and am
trying to figure out which side of the coin is more
attractive; suffer in music or suffer without it. Oh,
well. It's all just scattered notes, anyway.

Drive through....