Re: First Bands and Sting

On Thu, 20 Jan 2000, J. Marie Hall wrote:

> Since Sting has been a topic of conversation these days, can anyone
> tell me which CD he did in Spanish and Portuguese?

...Nada como el sol (Nothing like the sun), and i have to mention - the
grammar is wretched. and the portuguese is not the best, but it's good
Sting-style, and the music fits the language he used. There're a couple of
the songs that were translated into english, and somehow they lose
something.

hm,
rhys
--
In a mad world, only the mad are sane. - Akira Kurosawa