Rhinelander Ball, Moonlight Gardens & Pavillion

     Because of interest by the out of town listees I have started making
phone calls.

     I called Coney Island about Moonlight Gardens.  They will send more
detailed information.  They charge per person with a mininum of 150 people.
If we choose this we will need to promote it to avoid getting stuck with a
debt.  I only asked for Saturday dates because that is easier for people who
need to drive.

     Moonlight Pavillion is indoors and has more desirable dates.  It is
available 13 May,  20 May, and 3 June.  It is closer to the administration
building and it is near the lake.  It has a solid roof and an indoor
bandstand.

     Moonlight Gardens is only available on 1 July.  It is available then
because being too close to 4th of July is undesirable for most people.
There is always the danger of rain, which would make it difficult for bands
to perform.  Personally I do not mind the 1st, but it does not meet the
criteria of being before Cornerstone.  Can Cornerstone-bound listees get to
Bushnell, Illinois a little late?

     I am looking at food service with cash bar (bring your own alcohol is
not permitted).  They need to work on an estimate, but they thought it might
be $27 per person for 150 people = $4050.  Parking is free (I asked because
I remember being charged for parking when going to concerts).  I will
provide the details of the options when they arrive through the mail.

     I will call other places also and let the list know of the
possibilities.

--Rick C