Re: gateway dru . . . er . . . . albums

> and Ant's Hillvania (or something along those lines) about a
> prodigal ant and all of the singable things that happen to him
> as he runs away from the hill...

goodness yes.  i remember that well.  we still have that record.  we still
have quite a few records, in fact.  i liked antshillvania (though now i'm
curious; i may just check sometime and see just how the title is arranged).
antshill, antshill, antshillvania, that's our town...  i haven't listened to
that record in years, but i can still remember the tune.

you know, i don't think i'm quite qualified to reminisce.  i know some things
only because i have five older siblings.

-burrill.