Happy Words!

So as some of you know, I'm moving in a few weeks into a rambling, quirky apartment in a fairly interesting part of Philly. My roommate, Jennifer, is-- brace yourselves-- even more Goth than I. She's fab-- she wears black all the time, combat boots, and super-pale foundation. You get the jist.

Anyway, I left her at my house all day the other day while I was at work-- we were going to do apartment stuff when I got out, so she'd come down from her house in Allentown the evening before. I'd played her "Rhapsodie" in the car previously, and she'd admitted to quite liking it. But when I came home from work that fateful afternoon, after leaving her alone all day with my CDs, I heard the most wonderful words a Rhinelander can possibly hear:

"Y'know, I really like Over the Rhine."

My domestic happiness is assured.