Re: gateway bands

Although my brothers and sisters tell me they would put me in front of the
TV to watch 'Toppop',the worldfamous Dutch TV pop music show, at age
one-and-a-half when they had to babysit me, I think my first real musical
influence is U2 (from 1985 the Sunday Bloody Sunday Red Rocks Live
videoclip). And U2 still is one of my favourite bands (up 'til Achtung
Baby).

Mark