Re: GDBD Rerelease

Druce and Brew wrote:
>If our radio show will be anything like this, the radio listening
>public is indeed in for a treat.

when is that gonna start?  and would it be able to be received in
Dayton...?  probably not, but i can hope...

>>Including one shiny CD from none other than The Drew. That's right
>>folks.  Move over, William Shatner! The NEW king of spoken word is
>>here!
>
>Drew does a vocal interpretation of "I Will Not Eat the Darkness"
>from GDBD.

I liked his vocal version of "Willoughby" better, though.  I just never
knew that the spoken words "www.drewvogel.com" were looped so much in
the background to the GDBD version of "Willoughby."  It's amazing...
plus that GDBD hidden track, "Etc. Drew Vogel, Whatever" is touching.

To say the least.

Oh, speaking of William Shatner, Ben Fold's (the man, not the band) Fear
of Pop CD rocks... :)

polishing my Drew Vogel "Signature Series" Xmas Ornament,
Dan

+- Dan Temmesfeld     Galactic Cowboys on the Web -+
   dantemm at erinet_com      http://www.dlm.net/gc/