Re: [good albums]

<< Something by the Beatles.

 FINALLY someone gives the Beatles their props.  I >>

Wait, I thought this was a list of good 90's albums . . . now I have to list
all over again . . . you cant change the rules in the middle.

How about . . .

Don Mclean - Self-titled
Simon and Garfunkel - Bookends (obviously)
Sarah McLachlan - Surfacing (oops left her out of my 90's list)
something Nat King Cole

Oh and of course I really should add that whether it was late '80's or early
'90's, the New Kids on the Block really ought to be on somebody's list . . .
cause they were SO talented (it is my hope that the sarcasm has been duly
noted).

deb