worst cd's

I think this kind of list is more interesting.  I know that my taste in
music has changed through the years.  I have a few CD's that I thought
were so "cool" in 9th grade but haven't seen the inside of a stereo
since then.  I would have to place my worst as "Rhythm House" (the name
alone gives it away).  I purchaced it at Creation 92 or 91 (I forget).
We saw them play live and were so swept up in the live band, outside
camping, "Creation festival experience" that my best friend and I rushed
off right after their concert and bought their cd.  At 14 years old,
seeing any band play live was excititing (that and spending a week away
from my parents).  I think I even have it signed!  It wasn't until I
played it at home that I realized I didn't even like their music.  My
best friend felt the same, but we couldn't admit to each other that we
had just blown $15 on a super cheesy band.  I think I played the cd a
total of twice- I figured I had to at least play it to justify spending
money on it.  I've saved it all these years just because it was the
first CD I ever bought and it brings back fond memories of that Creation
festival.  Of course I have it hidden in my cd drawers just so that
someone going through my music collection won't get the wrong impression
of my tastes!

Katie