This is the first book by Garland that I have read… The book is a quick read, well-written, and has a unique point of view. The story is interesting, and there are several very clever bits in the book. Based on my experience with this book, I will read THE BEACH.
On this day...
- Another update on Akhenaten - 2010
- RECIPE 36: Herbed Goat-Cheese Toasts - 2007
- DINNER 245: Saturday, September 2, 2006 - 2006
- CULINARY: My something-th night at Pigallâ€™s - 2006
- Comprehensive System Backup - 2006
- The Making of a Chef: Mastering Heat at the Culinary Institute of America -- Michael Ruhlman - 2003
- Maybe I'll Call Anna -- William Browning Spencer - 2003
- Chef's Night Out -- Andrew Dorenberg & Karen Page - 2003
- WHAT IT TAKES TO PLEASE YOU -- a tribute to Over The Rhine (short) - 2003
- WHAT IT TAKES TO PLEASE YOU -- A tribute to OTR - 2003